“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'” Isaiah 30:21


“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ
loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


Friday, April 5, 2013

Reap a harvest

Eating my first crisp, crunchy apple and reading at the table was a great way to start my Friday! Galatians 6:9-10, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Wow, this is such a good verse. Sometimes when I don't see instantaneous results from my hard work I become weary, but in the Lords timing the good outcome will be revealed. I must be persistent and focused on His promises for great things, because at the very moment something is intended for me to know it will be made clear. I walked most of the way to school today, but as I was about to start walking up the hill to Casa de Fe the truck was coming down and I got a ride up to the school. We did the Brain Gym exercises outside right when I arrived at school this morning. I had a while to get some work done and ended up helping move the new book shelves in to the teacher area. Jason finished constructing them and was ready to get them all set up for us. The 2nd and 3rd grade physical education class was a bit chaotic since they were working on their jumping tests, but since Martin didn't do those tests we played soccer again. He always wants to play soccer and if it gets him moving around I am more than happy to assist. I really love working with him, it has been cool to see how my relationship with him has grown and how responsive to instructions he has become. I feel like he is starting to trust me more and know how much I care! For all of the kids in 4th grade and above we had a meeting about healthy life styles, followed by the 4th graders soccer skills test. At lunch today Rebekah made me a birthday cake since her and
Simply beautiful!
Rick were gone for my actual birthday, she is so sweet! I love celebrating birthday's and it is even better when it happens multiple times, your birthday isn't really over until the last celebration! They sang and although there were no matches to light the candles it was great. English went well, they all like learning about the weather and it is fun to hear them begin to understand how to communicate it. After school cleaning was easy, then I hung out with the kids at the house for a while. The Tia's that holds a special place in my heart and on my way out she gave me a homemade chocolate Popsicle for the road. Cheralyn and I had to pick up a few treats for the movie night with some of the missionaries before heading over to Shari's. There was a small group of us that got together for a good movie, yummy food, and great fellowship!

No comments:

Post a Comment