“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'” Isaiah 30:21


“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ
loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fearfully and wonderfully made

I had another lazy Thursday morning at home, I enjoyed breakfast in bed and lounged around in my pajamas! I went up to school around eleven o'clock and arrived just in time for my first gym class with the second and third graders. Next was gym class with the oldest girls and it was hard again today. I know how tough it can be in Junior High, and these young ladies have dealt with far more than I did. I pray for continued strength to love them well no matter what kind of day they are having, for it is only because of Christ that I can love in difficult moments. My girls were good in English, and we had a blast counting in different voices today. They can be easily distracted, so when I started counting in different voices they were more in to numbers! After school enrichment consisted of science videos today, all of the fourth graders are really interested in them which is awesome. I went to visit Santiago after school today and it was SO hard to see. He was looking worse than yesterday, he had tons of chords all over him and a nurse was giving him different shots while I was there. While a Tia and I stood there watching little Santiago struggle, she pointed up to remind us both whose he is. Santiago is a child of the perfect Creator who makes no mistakes. God's love, plan, time, purpose, and creation are exactly as He intended when He intended it to be. Psalm 139 is a
The park in the center of town.
awesome, I won't write it all, but I do encourage you to pick up a bible and check out the whole thing. Psalm 139:13-16, "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." I met up with my friend Laura for ice cream and a walk around town this evening. It is always a lovely way to catch up and enjoy good company, she is very sweet and I enjoy getting to talk to her! When I got back to the house Cheralyn and I decided to get schwarma for supper. I hadn't had it in a long time and was kind of craving it even though she brought it up, great minds think alike. We got the food "para llevar" (to go) and walked over to the park in the middle of town to eat. It was a nice evening with blue sky, so we had to enjoy being outside. It was time for some dessert and getting ready for bed when I got home, so that is what I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment