“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'” Isaiah 30:21


“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ
loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

To whom shall we go?

Sweet Telmo!
I am continually reminded of my dependence on God for absolutely everything in this wonderful place. Daily I am humbled and reminded of my deep need for everything I do, I cannot get through the day without full reliance on Him. John 6:68-69, "Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God." I know the Lord has done great things in this place and that He will continue to move, I am honored to be a small part of it and am eternally grateful for the work that has been done in my heart. I grow a little more in trust every day, He faithfully provides! As I walked up to Casa de Fe this morning I heard the kids singing praises in chapel. It was a beautiful sound pouring through the windows and echoing around me. Then the day got even better with staff prayer time before beginning work! I spent the morning working on sponsorship stuff and visited the kids in the special needs room. I love spending time with them, they just need to be loved and simply holding them speaks volumes. Woohoo my prayers were answered, I am grateful to say I have a ride to Quito and a place to stay! My ride is leaving Friday night and has graciously allowed me to ride with them there. Also, my friend Mandi has offered me a place to stay, praise God! I was blown away at how intricately God works things together when I found out I was an answer to her prayers. God is good! I enjoyed lunch at Las Carnes with a bunch of missionaries. I got to go o Bible Club one last time and on the way Genesis was falling asleep in my arms. She is SO precious! As usual there were great worship songs for little kids to dance around, a message, and outdoor games. I really enjoy going to Bible Club and hanging out with the kiddos, I especially appreciate it now that I don't get to spend much time with the school aged kids! For my despendida a small group of us went over to Puyo for Volquetero. It is hard to start saying goodbye, but having my favorite regional food with people that I care about greatly was such a blessing! Nice Cream was another stop on the way back to Shell, the Kelcy, Olivia, and I stopped at Johnny's for guayusa. I was going to go by myself, but I couldn't have been more thankful these two ladies joined me!

No comments:

Post a Comment