“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'” Isaiah 30:21


“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ
loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


Friday, June 13, 2014

Discerning what is right


Wilson crossing the finish line!
May God from whom all good things come, grant that we, at His prompting discern what is right, and by His guidance do it. I was encouraged by this school email I received. I am constantly striving to discern God's will and it is my continued prayer that I may do so more and more every day. As I was downstairs greeting the Tias, little Telmo crawled right under my feet to say hello! I couldn't resist picking him up and talk to him for a while. He is so sweet and longs to be held, talked to, walked around, and just look into your eyes. It is sweet to see how much he has learned to do in the last year, I didn't get to spend very much time with him last year, but I have seen such great progress! After spending some time holding and talking with him I was back upstairs to get to work. I
Here comes Alondra running fast!
was working hard until the 100 meter dash for the school kids. The were participating in physical fitness testing for the kids, so they had to find a stretch of land with 100 meters of flat surface, this left the road to Sacharuna in front of Patti Sue's house. They kids participating had a great cheer team, because the whole school was there as well as their teachers and almost all of the missionaries! I had lunch at Cheralyn's house and paused to watch the clouds move across the sky. There is are huge awesome windows at house she is living at, they face towards Casa de Fe and have a nice view of the dique. The clouds were moving at different speeds and the "friendly clouds" were overtaking the storm clouds, I've never seen anything quite like it before! I worked the rest of the afternoon, and before I knew it, it was time to head home. I got to play soccer (2 on 2) with some of the girls, it was great competition. Caila and I played against Diana and Alondra, even when it started raining it didn't slow any of us down! Right from work I went to check on flowers for the Quinceañera tomorrow, but they didn't have the right ones, so we will have to try again in the morning...the day of the celebration! I had just enough time to buy ingredients to make applesauce for Cheralyn's birthday party! The evening was filled with good waffles, games, and giggles. It was a much needed evening with the missionary women at Casa de Fe!

No comments:

Post a Comment