“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'” Isaiah 30:21


“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ
loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Living Water

Evelyn, Caila, and Diana!!! Three of my girls from English class last year.
My last chapel for my time in Ecuador happened this morning! I am so glad I went, the worship and message were so good for the kids. When it was all done I got to take a picture with my English girls from last year. I was so happy to get a picture with them, I just love them to pieces! As soon as chapel was done I walked over to Sharon's to look through more books for the school, then headed over to the Beck's to sew with the Freeman's, Mary, and Vivi. When I finished up, because the thread ran out, it was almost 11 so I went back up to Casa! By the time I arrived I didn't have time to do much before lunch at Alexander's with a group of missionaries. I go to take Evelyn to get her hair cut this afternoon and when we were heading out the door, she asked if a friend could come with! She ran and got Diana to accompany us. It was fun to see how excited she was to get her hair done! We took our time walking back to Casa de Fe and enjoyed to time together. Upon arriving back at Casa I hung out with the kids and starting to tell the kids goodbye. I started to prepare the kids, but mostly myself for leaving tomorrow. I know it is going to be a difficult day tomorrow, it was good for me to emotionally get ready. I stayed up at the orphanage pretty late, then went straight over to the Beck's for supper. They invited Olivia and I over for sloppy joes and cards! I went out for one last evening of guayusa with Jorge and April, it was great catching up with them before I leave Shell. Finally, I went home to chat, clean, pack, and get ready for bed. It was a busy evening of gathering things up, but it went well. John 7:37-38, "On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'" Before Jesus was glorified He told us of the Holy Spirit that we would receive, how great a gift we have been given! It is my prayer that my heart will overflow more and more of the Lord's living water. God calls us to take refuge in Him for every need and He faithfully meets each desire. I have been given so great a gift and long to serve others for God's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment